Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting started...

Day 1 of my new adventure into blogging...
Yes, it's my first time and no I don't know what I'm doing.. hahaha..
Someone very nice told me I should get a blog, so here is my attempt at it.. I do encourage all comments and help as I muddle through this new world.. =)
Let's see, it's a beautiful sunny day in California and what better way to enjoy it then by going shopping and then coming home to do some crafting... Too many Christmas projects to complete and not enough time to do them.. sigh... that is the life of a procrastinator...

Thanks for stopping by, will try to post some pictures up later..

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice to see you started a blog, I've admired your cards in the TGF Galleria for quite some time now!

JoAnn said...

Congrats!It looks good to me! I'm a new blogger, for a few months now and I'm still learning but I'm not the best on a computer. Good Luck!!! And Have Fun!!
Your cards look great!