Friday, March 5, 2010

"Sweet Lilac"

Here is the 3rd card I made for my sweet series. I call this one, "Sweet Lilac" only because most of the colors are just that, lilac.. I know not creative enough yea? Eh, I'm ok with it, so yea... haha..

I used the same concept as the first sweet series card (Simply Sweet), but flipped it sideways and used another CC Design stamp. This time around it's Swiss Pixie Heidi and she's sitting down in the grass. I paper pieced her boots with some lilac bazzil cs and her dress with a flowery dp from the spring stack from DCWV. I masked Heidi then stamped the grass from The Rubberneck Stamp Co with Wild Wasabi ink from Stampin' Up and then coloring it in with Copic's New Leaf. I also drew in some blossoms.

Thanks for looking! Aloha!

Used: Swiss Pixie Heidi stamp (C.C. Designs via ATS) & grass stamp (Rubberneck Stamp Co); white card, cs (Bazzil); dp (spring stack DCWV); blk tuxedo ink (Memento); white gel pen (Sakura); wild wasabi ink (Stampin' Up); lilac chiffon ribbon (Joann's); oval and scallop oval die cuts (Nesties) & Copic markers

No comments: