Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Good morning!
Hope your day is going well. I just wanted to put these up before I left for work, I'm already late, so might as well.. =) Sorry about the pictures, the background is awful, but hopefully it won't detract from the images. =/
I made a gift bag and card set for the AMANDA letters. Going simple and using the left over paper plus some nesties, embossing folders and ribbon. Update on the ribbon I chose for the AMANDA letters: it was blue to match the blue paper. You can see a picture of it in the close up of the tag. The sentiment stamps I used are from Stampin' Up.
Here's the front of the card:

The inside of the card:

The tag, notice the blue ribbon:

The bag:

And the complete set:

Well gonna get my behind in gear and get to work.. Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday and I'll see you back either tonight or tomorrow!!
Aloha!
PS-I will list the supplies later today. Bye!

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is such a pretty set Leanne! Love that sky blue with the pink, so fresh!

Randi said...

Cute project Leanne! I love how you made a whole coordinating set!