Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cherry Farmer Ian

Hello! I think I just missed submitting my card for the CA&F WCW challenge this week. That's what I get for procrastinating.. lol.. Well I posted it anyways.. The challenge was to use fruit or vegetables in the theme. For my card I decided to make a Farmer Ian and made him into a cherry farmer. I altered Sheriff Ian and used Grace's overalls (after I altered them) from TGF. I used some recycled dp from DCWC called Farmer's Market and the sketch is the Saturday Sketch from CA&F. Here is the finished card:

I wiped away his closed eyelids and drew in some eyes. I then altered the overalls a bit by wiping away the patches and drawing in the other strap and added a top pocket. The layout is from the Saturday Sketches and it was perfect for what I had in mind. I found some cherry dp in the paper pack and it was what inspired me to make a cherry farmer. Used some cherry rhinestone accents in the corner to give it more dimension. This was fun to make.
Mahalo for looking!

2 comments:

Randi said...

So cute!! Wonderful altering!! Very creative!

Amy said...

He's AWESOME! Marie so needs to make a farmer Ian just like him now! :)
I always love seeing your alterations Leanne, so creative and the card is just too cute!