Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thinking of you - WCW

Good morning!
Made this card for the CA&F Kelly's fun with color challenge & I'll be donating it to the TGF cares card drive: http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-wcwwith-fun-color-challenge.html
I chose to go very simple and bright. Here's my take on the challenge:

I altered Dee Dee's body by using Ebony's head. For the background I punched out Bohemian Vines dp into squares and pasted them on dark brown bazzil cs. Rounded out the card with some punched yellow & white 5-petal flowers at every corner and stamping Thinking of you sentiment in some random places. Simple and fun.
Mahalo for looking!
Supplies: Papers: white card; Bohemian vines dp (Bloom&Grow series fr My Mind's Eye); dark brown & yellow cs (Bazzil); & white cs (Neenah)| Stamps: WS Ebony & Dee Dee (TGF); sentiment (Hero Arts)|Ink/Markers:Tuxedo blk (Memento) & various Copics|Punches: square; 5-petals

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute card! :)

Amy said...

Great altering, Leanne! I love this card...so bright and happy!

Pegg S said...

Such a cute card!! Really like how you switched the heads out - I will have to try this! :) I'm working on a few cards for the drive too. It's such a great idea.

Desirée said...

Oh so cute and flowery! :)

Randi said...

Super cute Leanne! You've been doing some very cool altering!! If you ever plan a trip to SD, let me know! Thank for donating to the TGF charitable card drive!

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, I love those vines!

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just too cool. Love the square/vines look with the little flowers and fantastic altering!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! This is so adorable! Love the little flowers at each corner! Great job altering too! Too, too cute!!