Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thank you card

Here's another post for today because I just had to share:
My co-worker Erica has a very cute and crafty daughter named Makenzie who's 5. I just recently updated some wooden letters that I made for her about two years ago. Mind you, I've had them for a couple of months and just finally was able to do the update. I know I'm bad so many projects not enough time for them all. But I made time since Makenzie was asking when she was going to get them back. >.<
Before I started using the TGF and other cute stamps for my wooden letters I was only using some cool dp, stamping with my Stampin' Up stamps and adding ribbons or any accessory that went with the theme. Erica wanted me to update Makenzie's letters with Princess Anya so I did and I also included some of the images, including Anya & the stars from the Spotlight set from TGF. I forgot to take a picture of the update, but already asked Erica to take a picture and email it to me. Once I get it I will post it here.
Here is the fabulous envelope. It is totally personlized and the drawings rock! Picasso has nothing on Makenzie!

Erica helped her spell my name, but she spelled her own name. Erica also mentioned that she helped Makenzie spell everything. Here's the front of the card. I think her Asian roots are showing because the card opens from the left. =) She's very handy with punches and look at the adorable butterfly :)

Here is the left inside of the card. She wrote, "I love the letters that you made me" and below is her first Anya, Princess Anya. She's got an eye for color and look almost made it within the lines. :)
On the right inside is her flower drawing and signature, she is super talented ;)

That's all for now. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Aren't these just the best kinds of cards?!? SO CUTE!

Amy said...

Oh my, she is quite the budding li'l artist! It's fantastic card and so precious!

Randi said...

That is so sweet!