Friday, August 20, 2010

A Twilight Challenge @ Karber's

I'm back for a short post before heading to bed. See below post for the first one.
Berenice over at Karber's Digital Images is having their very first challenge. It's a Twilight themed one and I thought it would be fun to submit something. I chose to go with two TGF stamps, Flirty Edward and WS-Camille. I chose Camille because she looked the most like Bella to me. I masked Camille over Edward as if she was behind him holding his hand. I went for a night time background with the moon behind them. They look like they could be flying in the sky out over the world. Hope you get a chance to play along.
Mahalo for stopping by! Have a good nite and a great start to the weekend!!
**********
Supplies:
Paper: white cs; dark brown cs(card)-Neenah; white & soft aqua cs-Bazzil
Stamps: Flirty Edward and WS-Camille- TGF
Inks: Black tuxedo-Memento; white gel pen-Sakura
Copics:E00;0000;49,57,77;R29;B39,97;C00,3,9;N3
Spellbinders: Labels 8
1 1/4" circle punch-SU

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh how I love this card! It's great Leanne! Thanks for entering the challenge and supporting Karber's! xoxo, Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne! Super cute card. Thank you so much for playing along with the KARBER challenge this week. Have a great weekend, hugs :)

joni h said...

great card! love that background & the moon! good luck in the challenge!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is soooo cute...have a fantastic weekend!

enjoy *~*

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the moonlight background and this card is so cool Leanne!
Hugs,
Cabio