Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I picked up at the RSC-Carson CA

Happy Sunday! This is the first post of two, and it's going to be a pretty quick one as I have tons of crafting to get started on. Had a good time yesterday at the RSC in Carson. Purchased some awesome origami paper from my favorite place, Hanko Designs, and the two biggest purchases of the day was the Sizzix Grand Caliber and some awesome stamps and frames from Darcie's and of course I stopped at the Tim Holtz booth where he was giving a small tutorial, sorry no picture, I forgot! But I picked up some distress inks, distressing tool and some clear plastic fragment charms. All in all a really fun day with my bestie, her boo and our other bestie. I wanted to share the make & take I did for a donation of $1.
Isn't that image just the cutest? Thanks for stopping by, I'll post the card I made for my friend Kat next. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Mahalo for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo....more goodies to play! Cant' wait to see what you create with them!

hapagirlren said...

When's the next show! That was FUN!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! you bought the GRAND CALIBUR...uh oh...LOL Can't wait to see what you make with it =D