Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas cards

I have a few Christmas cards and a frame project to share. These were made for another co-worker of mine, he's only 19 and wanted to impress his family by being more thoughtful and asking for handmade items this year. I think he was trying to get brownie points, but whatever his motives, I was really happy to help him out.
He requested the frame for a girl he's dating and wanted something feminine yet sassy. I think I accomplished that goal. The cards were all random Christmas cards. He had no preference in the design as long as one of them had a snowman, Santa and a Christmas tree. Lots of glitter and fun dp to go with the cute stamps I chose. He was really happy and he said his family was very, very touched that he went to all the trouble. Score!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you are looking forward to a great week. I'm feeling so much better that I'm actually looking forward to work. Must be that I'm blogging and crafting again. That's what the doctor should have ordered!! hahaha!!! It's great to be back and I hope I don't stay away too long. Have a great week!!! Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Kellie said...

The frame is gorgeous, I am loving the colours and I do think you nailed it! And look at all those Christmas cards! Amazing!

Hugs,
Kellie

♥Rach♥ said...

The frame is such a cute idea and all your cards came out so wonderful! Hopefully he scored some good brownie points, lol :0)

maribeth27 said...

Bless your heart for being so kind and sharing your talents to all your friends and love ones! You are truly gifted! :)
Great job with those amazing projects! You sure made them happy! :D

Sesame Bijoux said...

THOSE ARE SUPER CUTE!!!

Amy said...

I'm glad we got to see these projects, they're so cute! I agree, you hit his request perfectly with the Cheeky frame and I love all the cards...super cute stamps and the cards are awesome Leanne!