Friday, March 25, 2011

Make a Wish

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have been having a good week. It's been some kind of weird weather we are having here in "sunny" California.. hahaha.. It's been raining, then sunny, with more rain and more sun. Let's just say I've been dressing for rain even if the sun is out. hahaha..
This is a card I started to make Wednesday night while chatting online with some fabulous FB wahines. (It was a lot of fun crafting and chatting with them. I look forward to many more late nights of that.) I made this card for one of my besties. Her birthday was at the begining of the month and I was finally able to give it to her in person over some yummy Thai food. This is an older digital Anime collection image from Instyle stamps. Her name is Mellie. I colored her with colored pencils and used Copics to color in her skin. I made a boo-boo with her hair but didn't want that to deter me from using her anyways. I paired her up with some beautiful paper from MME and used a couple Spellbinders for the hand written sentiment. I really need to use more of these cute images.


Alrighty, that's all for now. Looking forward to more crafting and chatting on FB. But for now back to work. Have a wonderful Friday and Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Fabulous card Leanne! Love the kraft paper and dp too! Gorgeous coloring! You have cute handwriting, perfect for writing your own sentiments! Have a great weekend! ;)

Amy said...

She looks perfectly cute Leanne, and her cake looks delish too! Love how you've done the sentiment, very cool!
Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Hey girl! Love this card! Can't wait for another craft night! Was fun yeah? Have a great Sunday! xoxo, Linda

Nady said...

Your card is beautiful
I love your little button in your loop.
bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx