Sunday, April 24, 2011

So cool

Good afternoon!!  Hope you're enjoying your Easter Sunday.  Bar-b-que is on the menu for later today, but for now, it's all about crafting with my bestie, Renate.  :)  Which takes me to my La-La Land Crafts post for today.
As I was flipping through the stamps Luka with Truck caught my attention and right then I decided I wanted to use this cutie to make a boy card this time around.  I paired him up with some cute automobile paper and found a Cuttlekid truck die that I colored with Copics to match the truck in his arms.  I punched out a small cloud and colored it to make it look like smoke coming out from the exhaust.  Renate shared her cute brads and I used So Cool for the center of the "smoke."  Have to say I think this little boy is a cutie pie and can be colored to look like anyone's little boy.


Don't forget to upload any of your La-La Land projects to the Customer Gallery.  A winner will be chosen at the end of the month for a cool prize.

Mahalo for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Hugs,
Lilo

5 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Totally adorable and a WONDERFUL boy card Leanne! Uber cute :0)

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Love your Luka card and the matching truck is too cute! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...

This is just too darling! Luke is as cute as can be!

Karen said...

He is so very cool standing there and I really love the sentiment and the car theme going on here Lilo!!

Tasha said...

Super cute boy card, love the background paper
love tasha xx