Sunday, September 11, 2011

MM with..........Graceybaby!!



Hello everyone,
Today at the Farm Fresh challenge blog, our Sparkle chose Graceybaby to case for the Mystery Monday challenge.  YAY!!  Her card is so cute and makes you smile.  Love Grace's diversity of colors and how she pulls everything together.

Created by Grace O. - TGF image Stamping Anya

To see how the design team cased Grace's card, click HERE.  You'll find lots of fun inspiration over there.  For my card I used the adorable Dylan from the Roll Call kit.  My friend's son is turning 1 and today he is having his first birthday party.  I used the USC colors (cardinal & gold) because my friend is a USC fanatic, he's also a graduate of that school.  I added in a bit of baby blue to match the baby blue eyes I colored in on Dylan.  No, it's not because baby blue is part of the UCLA (blue & gold) colors. LOL!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  LOL!

Happy Birthday - TGF image Dylan from Roll Call kit
There's my Copic colored balloons again.  Well of course they're there.  It's a birthday card after all.  hehehe.  I altered the number on Dylan's jersey by wiping away the 31 and hand drawing in the 1.  I really love how this turned out.  I think the baby blue adds the perfect touch to break up all the reds and yellows. 

Here's what I did on the inside for fun:



I think the stars look like the Carl's Jr. logos..  LOL!  Wasn't meant to be that way, hopefully I'll be the only one to point that out.  hehehe...

Alrighty, it's your turn to play along and case Miss Grace.  Can't wait to see the results. 


Big hugs to you all.  Have a wonderful week!!  Mahalo for stopping by!  :)

Hugs,
Leanne

Card Recipe:
Dylan (Roll Call kit) & Happy Birthday sentiment (Retired set with Chef Ian) - TGF
Kraft, yellow, baby blue pp with stars & red cs - Neenah, Recollections, DCWV & Bazzil
White Express It paper - Copic
Polka Dots stamp (Inkadinkado)
Balloons (C.C. Cutters) ATS
White embroidery floss
Star border punch (American girl), Star punches
Oval Spellbinder
Black Tuxedo (Memento) & Spicey Marmalade (Distress ink)
Copic Markers

6 comments:

Nady said...

Ta carte est très jolie, j'aime les couleurs et les petits ballons. bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Mimi said...

Awesome card! Love the fun colors and balloons! The inside is so sweet and special. Your friend is gonna love it! Have a fab day Leanne! ;)

kris said...

Wonderful CASE-ing!! boy cards are so hard for me but you ROCKED this!! love, love, LOVE how you stamped the inside!

Sugar Cards said...

omg!!!! leanne!!
WOW!!!!!! this is an amazing card!!! even the inside is all decorated!! i gotta work on that hehehehe.

I feel so honoured to have professional crafters be inspired by my card =)
I'm going to miss you when you end your term with TGF! you always have the best comments =(

Unknown said...

This is absolutely wonderful, Leanne! I love how you finished the inside as well! Awesome job!

♥Rach♥ said...

Fun and fab boy card, love all the stars and the great colors!