Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pajama Party

Hello!
I'm playing along with the Farm Fresh Monday Funday #11 challenge - Boys ONLY!!  Love when it's about boys, not sure why, I guess cause there's not too many cards with boys on them.  Girls are just too cute!  But there are cute boy images, just gotta want to grab the boys stamped images instead of the girl stamped ones.  hahaha!
My card was inspired by the fabulous Amy Young and her cute pajama clad little Anya.  If you haven't seen her card click here , you must!!  It's so darn cute and very clever.  Here's my all boy pajama party card featuring some Wild Sprouts. 


Now it's definitely CAS.  I used the same patterned paper for each of their pjs, just used Copics to give them different colors.  The original color of the paper is actually the back drop.  As you can see I did a few swaps.  I used the dudes from the Roll Call kit (Dylan, Jeremy & Paul).  The outfits are one stamp and that is from a retired TGF clothes set.  Hopefully Marie will come out with more, these are actually pretty fun to dress up the images.  I thought it was cool how using a marker could create three different outfits for the same paper.  Thanks Amy for the inspiration!!


Alrighty, time to sign off, darn this week is blowing by so fast!!  Hopefully you are all wrapping up your Christmas shopping and crafting.  Me, I'm trying, but it doesn't seem like the list is getting any shorter! Aiya!  hahaha!!  Anyhoos, see you later!

Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my word is this ever cute! LOVE it!

Sonia said...

Beautiful card with this lovely image... wow! love it!
-Sony

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my do I love their pj's.... so cute Leanne..... what a great trio....
Great card!

Rachel Parys said...

These guys made me crack-up! So cute, and so funny. Great idea!!

Kate said...

This is so Adorable and perfect for me to lift since I have 3 Boys.

Hugs,
Kate

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love what you did!

Unknown said...

The boys are rocking in their pajama's hahaha