Monday, July 30, 2012

SCRS Challenge #85 - A Sketch

Hello!
Today is my last day posting as a Guest Designer for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  I've had a blast with the team and want to say a big Mahalo to Sparkle for having me and Kim for asking me.  I love these images and have truly enjoyed my time with these awesomely talented ladies.  I also feel special to be able to be a part of SCRS's 2nd anniversary.  With this month being a celebration month for SCRS I wanted to go out sharing a card I made for another special celebration.  My friends Jeff and Lisa got married on a beautiful Saturday morning in Thousand Oaks, CA.  The bride was beautiful in her wedding dress, the groom looking dashing in his white and black tux (with a pink bow) and all the lovely groomsmen and bridesmaids all dressed in pinks and grays.  It was a long time coming, but well worth the wait.  I decided to use one of the fairly new SCRS images... Mr. & Mrs. which was perfect for this particular celebration...



For the layout I used this pretty cool sketch by Kim, which happens to be the new bi-weekly SCRS Challenge #85.  Hope you can play along.


Don't forget you still have time to purchase some SCRS stamps for 25% off all orders, sales ends July 31st, Midnight EST.


Thanks again to the wonderful SCRS DT for letting me be a part of their world for the last few weeks.  Another "Cheers!" to Sparkle on her 2nd Anniversary! 



Mahalo for stopping by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Leanne



8 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Wow!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Leanne! Gorgeous coloring!

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous wedding card girl!! Love the image, and I love the black/white, very classy! You are one busy lady! Super job on the sketch, you rocked it!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OH WOW Leanne, this is gorgeous, beautiful, and elegant. Perfect coloring too.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just gorgeous Leanne! What a beautiful and elegant design...love that doily behind that gorgeous image :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous!!!!

Linda said...

Amazing card!!! it looks so romantic!!!

Cyndi said...

So beautiful! Love the details and coloring!