Friday, September 7, 2012

LFF #38

Happy Friday everyone!!

Whew, this week has gone by pretty quickly.  It's already Friday and time to start the weekend!! Woo Hoo!!  I'm excited to share today's Lilo's Fun Friday #38 because these little girls are adorable!!  I'm talking about the BFFs from Sister Stamps Release #9!  You can purchase them from the Yumi & Fumi Handmade store along with any of the other Sister Stamps.


Aren't these two the cutest little girls?  I see myself using this over and over.  Hmmm... that seems to be a trend when I think of Sister Stamps.  (hehe)  This is a pretty CAS 4x4 card with a simple background stamp, some punched out butterflies (MS) and a stamped sentiment (AmyR).  I colored the girls up with browns with different shades of pink hair!!  The background is this beautiful cherry blossom stamp I purchased at the Carson rubber stamp convention.  It's a gorgeous background stamp that I'll be using a lot.  I inked it up with Positively Pink ink from Stampin' Up!


So do you have any plans this weekend?  I'm going to try to get in some crafting and take care of some chores and hopefully the weekend won't fly by!  What ever you choose to do this weekend have fun doing it!!  Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Lilo

9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super cute Leanne. Love the hot pink hair and you're right, these images won't ever get "old". Can use 'em over and over and over. Too cute!

Denice said...

Shut the front door! BFF's with matching pink hair?!! This is just adorable Leanne...as is the newest Sister Stamp release!
TFS!

eva said...

i love this release too! the girls are so adorable with their pink hair!

Mary J said...

So adorable Leanne!

Faye said...

Oh this is cuteness. Loving the pink hair. X

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, what a great BFF image!! I love there little arms around each other, it's too stinkin' cute!! Love what you did with their hair too!

Cyndi said...

Super sweet! Love their hair and the background!

Cheryl said...

Really cute Leanne! Love the pink hairs and that background stamp is perfect for this card!

Cely said...

omigosh this is so funny! one of my students walked in today from the weekend with HOT PINK HAIR! exactly like this!