Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Treats

Hello and Happy Halloween!!

Popping in real quick to share some treat tags I made using the cute Meoples Witches & Goblins from ATS.  They made the cutest little tags for some gummi candies I picked up at Disneyland.  I purchased the digital images instead of the rubber stamps because I wanted to be able to shrink them down to small tag sizes.  I made 12 in all. 


Please disregard the mess. I didn't have time to beautify the scene as I was already a little late for work. (lol)  Each tag is different from other.  I was able to use my SU punches for some of them and only had to use a couple Spellbinders for the bigger ones.  I handwrote Happy Halloween on all of them.


Here's a little close-up of the treats and tags all in a row.  And below is another picture of the treats at work.  Yes, that one little girl has candy corn hair! hahaha!!


We are having a fun challenge over at the Lollipop Crafts blog and the theme is Halloween Treats Anything but a card.  These tags definitely qualify and they were super easy to make. 

Have a safe and fun Halloween and becareful while driving especially tonight.  Mahalo for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Leanne


5 comments:

Linda said...

the treat bags were super cute!!! I'm sure those that received them, loved them!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the treat bags Leanne. You did a fantastic job. Woo-hoo.

Mimi said...

awesome treats and love the cute Meoples tags!! have a wonderful day! ;D

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute Halloween treats!! Almost too cute to open! (almost)

Cyndi said...

Awesome treats! Too cute!