Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Cheer with Yeti Fumi

Morning everyone!!

Sorry this post is soo late.  I meant to have it up yesterday, but we had a team building event at work and I think I am getting sick!  When I say think it's because I'm not sure if it's a cold or allergies.  I'm pretty sure I'm sick, but hoping it will run its course and end soon.  {lol}  Before I get on with my post I wanted to say Mahalo to Linda and Denice for stopping by to leave me a comment on my Winter 2012 release day post.  You both will get something in the mail from me, I truly appreciate the support! :)

Here's a CAS tag I shared on the Y&FH blog but didn't get a chance to share here.


This is Yeti Fumi and she's all bundled up and ready to show off her decorating skills.  I embossed the base of the tag with one of my new Cuttlebug embossing folders (giant snowflakes) and used white Colorbox pigment ink to sponge around.  The dp is from DCWV and went perfectly with my card.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I finally bought a couple of their sentiment thanks to Rachel and Eva for enabling! :)  The snowflake is a chipboard with glitter on it and I used a really pretty silver braided ribbon for the top.  Yeti Fumi is colored with Copics and I apologize, but I forgot to write down the colors.  If I remember I'll make sure to update.  This tag ties in with our current November challenge, Ribbons or Lace which happens to end on Saturday.  For all the details and to link up your creation click here.  You could be in the running to win a stamp or be a part of our top 3.


Alrighty, have a nice day and Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Denice said...

Yeti Fumi is adorable on this tag, but I barely recognized her with those long flowing locks! I need to hurry...Saturday is right around the corner.

Aw thanks...I see my name in green, which is one of my favorite colors.
:Dxx

Rosie said...

Awwwwww, adorable tag Leanne! I love those dps too....perfect for Yeti Fumi!

Unknown said...

You always make awesome tags...I somehow can never bring myself to make them so need to try...LOL

Cyndi said...

Super fun tag! She's adorable!