Monday, February 18, 2013

Better Late than Never!

Hello!

Ever had a card that you created and forgot that you didn't blog about it?  Well I found this card when I was looking through some old pictures and realized that I had never blogged about it.  It's been a while as I remember making this for one of my cousin's stepdaughter's wedding.  Well no time like the present to share it especially when I saw the challenge over at Tiddly Inks.  I haven't had a chance to play in any of their current challenges, but I'm hoping to this time.  Boy am I cutting it close though.  Anyhoos, if I get it in on time or not I think I'd really like to share it.  This is one of my favorite cards using one of my favorite images, You & Me from Tiddly Inks.


Love this beautiful image.  I went with warm colors because if I remember correctly my cousin-in-law was married in the summer.  The papers are K&Company and one of my favorite paper pads.  Always love the dark browns as accents.  The second part I love about this card is the inside...


I very rarely have something on the inside but I did with this card.  One of the prettiest insides I've ever done. {lol}  If I remember correctly I printed the image twice, one for the front and the second one I framed the couple out.  I remember distressing around it and loved how vintage it turned out.  I seriously can't believe I forgot to blog this one. lol..  Better late than never.


Mahalo for stopping by!!  Hope you have a fantastic week!!
Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Mary J said...

That is gorgeous inside and out, Leanne!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhhhh leanne this is AMAZING! I love the whole design...the oranges are so pretty and the inside looks fantatsic! the cropped image is a great idea. truly lovely :)

Rachel Parys said...

Great card!! I love the warm tones and the pic you put inside! Gorgeous! I too have been trying to do better on the insides of my cards! lol!

Cyndi said...

So beautiful! Awesome colors and details!

Unknown said...

Such a Sweet and Lovely card! So glad you have posted it as it would be sad not to share a beautiful card like this =D