Thursday, March 14, 2013

AJ the Lion

Hello!

I've got a card to share and it coincides with the current Yumi and Fumi Handmade challenge.  Click HERE and you will be directly linked to the challenge and all the details.  Hope you can come and play.  The challenge ends on Friday, March 15th at noon, pst.   The prize is amazing and I'll share it later in my post.

For today I have a CAS card featuring AJ the Lion from the Kigurumi series.


I need more boy cards with a birthday theme and he definitely qualifies.  Instead of using the sketch the way it was intended I decided to turn it on it's side.  All the elements are still there and that's how I interpreted the sketch this time.  The colors are nice and fresh in my opinion.  The patterned paper is from MME, and the rest is from Neenah and Recollections.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I had fun adding googly eyes to the lion suit, and lastly I added that paper star.  How about a reminder on what the prize up for grabs is:


I have to say this prize package is jam-packed with lots of fun goodies including Fumi with Bear Backpack.


Hope to see more of you playing in this fun sketch challenge.  Until next time, thanks for stopping in!!  Have a terrific day!!

Hugs,
Leanne

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute!! I love this layout! Fab job girl!!

Denice said...

Lol, love the googly eyes...what a cute card. Love your interpretation of the sketch!
:Dxx

Blankina said...

Hi Leanne, great card lovely stamp and fun wobbely eyes. Hope to have time to join..first doing some DT work..

I have a little surprise for you on my blog,
Hugs Blankina

Linda said...

Very cute card!!! Love the added touch with the eye balls.

Unknown said...

I love AJ Lion! You did such a great job with vibrant colors of choice of paper!