Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's a Girl! It's a Boy!

Hello!

Today I have two CAS cards to share.  Not sure if I like how they turned out or not.  They seem so well too CAS! hahaha... Anyhoos, here they are...


These two are from the Build-a-Onesie Boy & Girl stamp sets from the Greeting Farm.  Had an idea of creating two Polaroids with the onesies in each and a couple other sentiment and fun accent stamps from the same sets.  The paper is MME.  Each of the images seen here, including the bow on the girl onesie (left side) and the buttons on the boy onesie are part of the stamp set as well.  There are a ton of small sized stamps in both sets and you can have tons of different variations. 

Here's a close up of each card.  It's a Girl first:

And now It's a Boy...

Now that I see them here they don't look so bad.  Think I'll make more of these as they were really easy to create and like I said there are so many different combinations that come to mind with all the little stamps.  Think I'll enter them in to the Retro Fresh Monthly challenge (Polka Dots and/or Plaids) over at the Greeting Farm.

Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your day!!

xx,
Leanne

8 comments:

Mary J said...

I think they are both fab, Leanne! Great use of papers and love the CAS!

Rachel Parys said...

I LOVE THESE!!! I keep telling myself to get those sets, they are so dang cute!! Awesome work!!

Danni said...

These are darling!! You did an awesome job on them!!

Denice said...

Awwww...these are both adorable! I love these TGF onesie sets...so versatile!

I love CAS cards by other people, but always think they are too easy when I make them?!! I know, what's wrong with me!
:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute CAS onesie cards.. .love the outfits.....Enjoy your wonderful weekend...

WickedPixie said...

I think they are great Leanne! I have been trying to be more CAS (it's SO hard!!) These are so soft and pretty! :)Traci

Cely said...

aw, these are so super cute! they look like poloroids!

Cyndi said...

These are great CAS cards! Love the look! Cute cute!