Saturday, May 11, 2013

CAS - Mother's Day card

Hey!

Thought I'd share one of the non-coloring cards I made last weekend.  I used a scrap of patterned paper (MME), a sentiment stamp (All About Mom from C.C. Designs via AmyR), gems and a corner punch.


Ta-da!  I tried really hard not to add anything more, like twine or a punch of some kind.  In the end the cool patterned paper really helped out.  The cool thing about this card is how fast it came together.  I think trimming and placing the gems took much more time.  LOL!!  Planning to make more of these with different sentiments and try to use up a lot of scraps for a stash of cards for my mom.  I think it will make a really nice Mother's day present for her.  She's always wanting to use my colored image cards and since I tend to only make one of each I am always reluctant to say yes.  But she's my mom so of course I always give in or end up making something else for her.  hahaha!

Alrighty, time to get back to finishing my project and card no rest for the procrastinator!

Have a great day and thanks again for stopping by!

xx,
Leanne

6 comments:

Denice said...

LOVE this! Simple and pretty...can't go wrong with that!
A great LO that I'm going to CASE, and I know for when too! LOL!
:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty hexagons, love the CAS card...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this cute and colorful card. Your mom is very lucky to have such a creative and talented daughter like you. Happy crafting.

Thanh Vo said...

CAS for you, Leanne!? hehehe ;) the card turned out wonderful! I love the hexagons.

Unknown said...

I am so digging the bee hive prints! Cute and simple for a quick card!

Cyndi said...

So beautiful! Love this cas card!