Sunday, January 12, 2014

Y&FH CH #29 Reminder - Anything Goes

Morning!

Today Team Fumi is sharing their super awesome inspirations for the current Anything Goes challenge.  Stop here to be inspired.  For my card I made a get well card.  I don't have very many of these, but they are still good to have in my stash.


I used Fumi with Messenger Bag here.  I was really sure what I was going for with this card, something cheerful and bright I think.  I grabbed an older Bo Bunny (Ambrosia Collection) paper pad because I really liked the pretty papers.  Grouped them with some white accents and I was done.  The zig zag border is a die from MFT, also from MFT was the sentiment.  Last I added some half pearls to finish it off.

Stop by the Y&FH blog to join the challenge which ends on Friday.

This weekend is CHA and although I didn't go in to the convention I did meet up with some crafty friends for dinner and dessert.  Here are some pictures.  You might also see Chuck (aka Chuckles), Kathy (from Team Fumi), our guest dt Thanh Vo & one of our original DT gals, Kim Yu. You'll also see some celebrities, Sparkle (from Sparkle Creations), Suzanne Bier and Jing Von Opstal.


Yep, we had a great time hanging out.  Now it's time for me to get back to the crafty table to make more a few more cards.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a fantastic football Sunday!
Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Denice said...

I'm so glad you were able to pull away from all of your "partying" to post, lol! Looks like you're having some well deserved fun. Great pix!

Your card with all of the layers is wonderful! Love the doily!
:Dxx

Thanh Vo said...

I can't tell you how much I love you wonderful ladies! I'm so glad that you and Renate were able to come out and have dinner with us (and then some). Thanks again for hosting us.

Unknown said...

Lol! Great pictures! Had such a good time~! The card is so sweet and cheery like all your other cards ;P