Saturday, February 8, 2014

A CAS Thank you card

Hello,

Today's card is a CAS one I made for one of my co-workers who's last day was Friday.  I used the current Deconstructed Sketch (#137) for the layout and some older pattern papers from MME (Darling Dear).  The papers were masculine and fun and I liked that I had a sketch to follow.  With a few Spellbinders, embossing folders and a cool stamp I was able to create this pretty cool card.


Besides papers from the MME paper pad I used kraft & white cardstock.  Used a regular black pen to add some faux stitching to the banner and the smaller circle.  Now I know it's not polite to point, but in this case it's ok.  The stamp is part of an MME clear stamp set I recently found in my stash.  (score!)  There are some other cool stamps in the set that I plan to use.  (For anyone interested the set is called Lost & Found 3 - "Ruby".)  Yes, I did distress some of the papers to give it more color and last I popped on a laser cut die sentiment from Island Scrapbooking.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
L

1 comment:

Denice said...

Great color choices and DP on this fab thank-you, you are sure to bring a smile to the recipients face with this.
:Dxx