Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter - Part 2

(This is my 2nd post today, if you'd like to see the first post just scroll down)

Hello!
Hope you're all enjoying some fun Easter Sunday antics. I'm back to share more of my Easter projects. Here are more pillow box treats. These were made for the co-workers...


Same concept, with a little more added details.  Instead of a Prima rose I added some Easter eggs and a bigger doily.  Here are some close ups...  First up is Moon who looks like he's leaping to get the egg...



Next up is Jade  rolling around in the grass and look!  She's juggling an egg, must be from the circus... hahaha...



This next shot shows the smaller treats I made.  I used some older papers from DCWV, a Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch and more SS bunnies...


I have one more post of some more Easter projects, hope you're not too bored to come back!! ^.^
See you later!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the creative twists you did to all these pillow boxes and the bunnies! I am sure everyone had a BIG SMILE!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hooo Leanne, these pillow boxes are super-duper cute. Your co-workers are so lucky to receive these cute treats from you. Made with a whole lotta love. Have a HAPPY EASTER!

Jenny said...

Love these!