Sunday, June 8, 2014

Golf Serenity Prayer

Hello!

Popping in for a quick post.  Tomorrow is my big bro's birthday but we celebrated today because he lives in Lancaster so there's no chance for any of us to get together except over the weekend.  It works out for all of us.  My brother loves to play golf so it was only fitting that this year's card be about his favorite sport, with a little bit of humor thrown in.

n

This golf bag image was a freebie (on FB) from the very generous Christy of Tiddly Inks.  I printed it on kraft cardstock (along with the sentiment I found on the internet.)  Colored it up with Copics and added some grass. Kept it CAS with a matte of white cardstock and mounted it to a blue card.

What a cool stamp and doubly so because it was a freebie.  Thanks Christy!! =D  Alrighty time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake.  Thanks for stopping by for this very short post.  Hope you're Sunday has been as good as mine.  G'nite!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Bwahahaha, I LOVE the quote. How FUNNY, cracked me up. Hee-hee-hee. Cool card for you brother. Bet he got a good chuckle too. Have a great week.