Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tress

Morning!

Catching up on some projects I don't think I posted.  This is a card I made for a swap.  The theme was birthday...  I used Tress from the Greeting Farm.


Boy oh boy does she have a lot of hair!  I went with my usual dark brown with a lighter brown hair color and went a little bit girly here.  It's bright and summery, so not what it's like outside right now. (hahaha)


The pretty flowers on the card are from an older RAK from my crafty friend Karen, thanks Karen! You should definitely stop by her blog and check out the cutest scenes using dies, stamps and flowers that she creates with such ease.  The pearls are from my stash.


Next time I think I'll go a little lighter on the hair so you can see all the details.  That's all for today.  Have a good one and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

eva said...

oh, so pretty! i love the color combo!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne,
Awww, thanks so much for the shout out. Made my day! I really like the layout of your card with the pearl flourishes and layered flowers. Makes me feel happy! Have a super week.

Denice said...

Very cute...love all the flower and pearl embellies. Such a girlie feel to this fun card!
:Dxx

aussie aNNie said...

Cute and girly card,love the added beauties too.xx
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Rachel Parys said...

Isn't she a doll!! Her hair takes me forever to color!!! lol! Love the pearls!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the flowers and accents for Tres!