Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tee Hee Ho ho Ha Hee

hehehe!!

Guess you're all wondering, what the heck does Leanne's title mean?!  Well it's the funny sentiment that comes with Cheery Santa from Make It Crafty.  (LOL)  Here's a quick and easy card I made using Santa, the sentiment and a couple of MIC chippies.


This Santa cracks me up!!  It's like he's about to bust the buttons on his suit he's enjoying himself so much.  Must be enjoying the reindeer games, especially Rudolph who's showing off in the air.

Here are the supplies I used that are not listed above:  Neenah white & red card, Distress inks tumbled glass and salty ocean, La-La Land Crafts Fancy Christmas tree, a red gem and iridescent floral sequins which I thought resembled snowflakes nicely.


A fun Christmas card to add to my stash, I might take a page out of my crafty friend, Karen of Have A Scrap Happy Day, and make 5 of these.  We'll see how that works out.  lol!!  If you haven't stopped by Karen's blog to see all her hard work you're missing out.  I've missed a few days but plan to catch up soon.  Okie dokes, signing off now, thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe, totally cute... Love those MIC images she's got a bunch of cute ones.
Just stop by to say hello and thank you for stopping by and leaving me some sweet comments....Take care -

eva said...

such a fun santa! love the floral sequins!

Denice said...

LOL, such a fun Santa...he makes me smile! What a perfect card to have in your stash.