Friday, February 6, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge #40 - Mid Inspiration

Happy Aloha Friday!

I hope you all had a great week!  Today it's time to welcome the other Bees from their vacation, yay! We're all sharing our Mid-inspirations for Kitty Bee Designs' current Valentine/Love challenge happening at the Aloha Friday Challenge blog.  We hope you've had a chance to add your links to your projects, but if you haven't you still have some time.  The challenge ends next Friday at 5 am HST.  Here is a reminder of the details:

VALENTINE/LOVE
Ends, Friday, Feb 13, 2015 at 5 am HST
Sponsor: 2 Cute Ink

Make sure to stop by the KBD Aloha Friday Challenge blog to see the other inspirations by my teammates.

I'm using the same image from last week, BEE Happy, which is the January Freebie from 2 Cute Ink. I had printed her off twice because I wasn't too sure if I would like using the Wink of Stella glitter brush pens as much, but in the end I did.  I did a similar color job on this bee and then decided to add a little more "fun" to this card.


"Fun" as in "fun-cutting" instead of fussy cutting.  (hahaha!)  I chose a pretty patterned paper from my stash and printed off another cheesy sentiment.  Instead of the usually banner I probably would have done I decided to go in a diagonal manner with the placement.  Another fun add.  I think my mom can add this one to her stash if she hasn't already given it away.  This bee makes me smile.


Don't forget you have a week to link up your project to the current challenge.  It ends a week from today.  This is the perfect challenge to stock up on these types of cards and you'll have them out before the big day!  Have a great Aloha Friday and a fun crafty weekend!!


3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Sure love the sentiment that's perfect for the smiley bee that you so perfectly "fun cut." Have a great weekend Leanne.

Rachel Parys said...

What a cute bee!! I want to pinch her cheeks!!! Adorable card!

Denice said...

Your bee-loved friend is going to think this is un-bee-lieveable cute! WTG on another fantastic CAS card.