Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cutie Pie - Baby Marci

Hello!

Today I'd like to share a card featuring Baby Marci and some of the baby themed dies from La-La Land Crafts.


I colored Baby Marci with Copics for the #thedailymarker30daychallenge.  I'm having a blast just coloring.  Not sure why I gravitated toward those colors, it was like I was coloring for a Christmas project, but I turned it around, sorta.  Choosing to use some of the baby themed dies was a no-brainer.  I guess the hard part was figuring out the rest.  I picked papers from a really old DCWV paper pad as well as some scraps and the doily.  Now it can be used for a baby card or maybe a Christmas card.  All I know is it's going in my stash.  Here's a close-up of the dies and Baby Marci...


Isn't she adorable?!!  I really love that rocking horse die too.  I made a couple cards with just the rocking horse, but of course that's for another post.  >.<  I used markers and a white gel pen to add the designs to Marci's sleeper and her bunny.  I had a lot of fun with this one!!


I'm gonna get in a couple more images to color and maybe work on a project before I head to bed, yep I'm a late owl!  hahaha!  With that being said, it's as good a time as any to stop right here.  Have a great Saturday doing something fun.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
7CKF - #121
Loves Rubberstamps - #142

7 comments:

Lynn said...

That baby image is truly adorable and you made her even cuter with all the extras on your card. I haven't looked at La La Land stamps for awhile but I will now...gotta get some baby cards ready for the special deliveries. Thank you for inspiring me with your lovely and artistic card.

Denice said...

Isn't that banner die the cutest?! You used it perfectly on this adorable baby card. Love your handiwork on the onsie....you always make every project your own!
Thanks for joining the challenge at Loves Rubberstamps...it's good to see you playing along this week!
:Dxx

She's a Color Queen said...

Awe adorable! That little banner is sooo sweet, and the little rocking horse - love! Thanks for linking up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

Rachel Parys said...

This is freakin' adorable!!! I am a sucker for a baby with a pacifier!! Love all of the die cut shapes you used! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, this is full-on kawai'i Leanne. Haven't seen that banner die before...so dang CUTE. Love you card with sweet Marci. Have a great weekend.

Blankina said...

ohh Leanne, what a darling baby card, love the unusual colours.. glad you have joined the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!
Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!