Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HB2U - Celebrate You Marci

Hello!

Today I'm happy to share this second to the last card from my Sunday stamp camp group get-together.  It was designed by Linda and is so super sweet and girly.  Another adorable birthday card to add to my stash.  Woo hoo!

Designed by Linda Tan

This sweet little girl is Celebrate You Marci from the May Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts.  I recently encouraged Linda to sign up for the club because she loves the beautiful dies and stamps.  Plus she gets the sets a year in advance.  She decided to give it a try and this was her first club kit.  (Hmm, maybe I should ask Irina if she gives incentives on referrals? hahaha!)  Linda decided to dig right in and used one of the dies, the celebrate sentiment, and of course the sweet, Celebrate You Marci.  I loved the colors of her card so much that I colored Marci using the same colors, yes including her hair.  This is a very pretty combo.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the little showcase over the last week and a half.  I've got one more card to share so I'll be back!  Take care and thanks again for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

She is so sweet! Adorable card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Rachel Parys said...

This is too sweet!! I love the soft pastels you used!! Great work!

eva said...

i love the colors, so soft and pretty! and the die is perfect too.

Danni said...

So soft and feminine!! What a simply wonderful card!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous colored image and fun card design.

Hugs Diane

Denice said...

This adorable card is dripping in sweetness! Love the image and well placed sequins...makes me wish it was my birthday!!