Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Amelia calendar & some winners!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today I have a happy calendar to share.  Hopefully it will make you smile...


Featuring another Amelia stamped image from the Greeting Farm (OA -Summer Fun), a Heidi Swapp die-cut word, and some fun washi paper this calendar was a whole lot of fun to put together.  The koi washi paper was gifted to me from my cousin SharGD (thanks Maine!) and I thought it would make the cutest back drop for this sweet summer fun Amelia.  After coloring her with Copics and fun cutting her with a white border I glued her down flat to make it seem like she's wading in the water and the fish are nibbling at her toes.  I cut out a few extra fish and positioned them around her feet.  She's giggling because they are tickling her toes.  (hahaha)

CANDY TIME!!!!

Here are the winners of my 1000th post candy giveaway: Linda, Kathi, & Karen I.
Congrats ladies and thanks for participating in my candy giveaway.  Send me an email with your snail mail so I can get your goodies in the mail next week.  I would love it if Truddabells and Colleen K also emailed me, I have a little something for both of you for participating.  Thanks again to all of you who left me a comment, it's not every day that you reach such a milestone.  Here's to 1000 more! :)

Amelia (OA - Summer Fun)

Now I'm off to UCLA to be a spectator and cheerleader at the Special Olympics World Games volleyball venue.  Woo Hoo!  Hoping to have some pictures to share with you all as well as some stories.  Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

truddabellz said...

I am in love with this one..... love love love that background fish dp!!!! Of course as always, I love your coloring and the colors you use on your creations.

My Creative Therapy said...

Thank you Leanne!! I received such an awesome package of goodies! Talk about happy mail! Yippee!

Big Hugs,
Kathi