Thursday, July 30, 2015

TBT - Happy Day Calendar

Hello!

For today's Throwback Thursday post I picked another way back when Amelia from The Greeting Farm OA Happy Day stamp set.  And guess what?!  I made another calendar with her.  hahaha!  I know, I know.  hahaha!  I'm slowly whittling away the big stack...


Each time I see her I always picture pink hair!!  Not just any shade of pink, but a light pink.  I think I pulled it off.  I colored the rest of her with greens, blues and yellows.  She is a doll and totally reminds me of a Harujuku girl.  hehe.  I used another of the washi papers my dear cousin SharGD sent to me and happy with another CAS result.  The sentiment is another Island Scrapbooking laser cut phrase which I colored to match her boots.


Hope you all have a terrific Thursday!  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So cute!! I need to take the time to make a calendar set like this, it would be nice to have in my craftroom!!

Denice said...

This is one of my favorite stamps....Amelia is just plain fun to color, especially with pink hair! How adorable!!