Friday, December 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 11 Lilo's Fun Friday #97

Alooohaaa everybody!

Happy TGIF!!  So happy it's Aloha Friday today!  It's also day 11 of my 25 days of Christmas Challenge with Linda & Kathy.  They are so cute, they are holding their own with this challenge and I am loving each reveal!  They make me laugh when they say it's so hard, but yet the projects they post are awesome!!  No sympathy from me, besides this was Linda's idea!  I just took up the challenge, but so very grateful I have.  (hahaha!)

It's been a while since I posted a Lilo's Fun Friday, so that's what today's share will be.  Here is LFF #97 and it's perfect for an Aloha Friday share...


This is a 5x5 card with some products from some of my favorite companies.  Front and center are the kiddos from Sister Stamps, Pua and Kaleo.  Colored them up with my current favorite Christmas colors, green, red and black.  Coloring Pua's muumuu was so tricky, hopefully you can see that there is a subtle red & green floral pattern on her dress.  I was going for the twinsies look, but couldn't move the colors after putting down the dark gray.  I still like how it turned out and will practice doing this again.  Kaleo was definitely easier to color.  The patterned washi paper is from Hanko Designs as are the black & green Tsumugi cardstock.  For the snowflakes I used a La-La Land die from the December club kit.  The sentiment is a laser die cut word from Island Scrapbooking.  I love the script writing and it was perfect for this card.  The final touches include two ruby gems and some white dots made with my white gel pen.   Oh you can see more details of Pua's dress in the picture below...

Pua & Kaleo - Sister Stamps, LLC.

I had a lot of fun putting this one together, especially combining these colors and patterns.  So much fun!  I'll be back for day 12 of the #25DOCC tomorrow.  Mahalo for stopping by today.  Have a terrific Aloha Friday and an awesome weekend!!

xoxo,
Lilo

PS -  This is the last week to submit your Christmas projects to the Aloha Friday challenge HERE.  Remember this is the LAST challenge of 2015, you don't want to miss out. 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your color scheme is terrific...just right for a Hawaiian style Christmas card.I really love all the patterns and great details. Your coloring is out-standing! I so admire your work...high five!