Thursday, December 3, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 3

Hello!!

At the beginning of November I had the opportunity to go the La-La Land Craft Retreat in Pacifica, CA.  It was a beautiful weekend of crafts and more crafts, food and more crafts, and making a lot of new friends.  Oh and did I mention the crafts?  hahaha!  Yes it was truly a marathon weekend of crafts, and we came away with so many goodies and projects, techniques and laughs.  It was a wonderful weekend.  During the retreat we had several projects related to winter and Christmas so those will be incorporated in to my 25 Days  of Christmas Challenge.  

Today I wanted to share this cute card with a box that was designed by the very talented and sweet Tamara from the La-La Land DT.  (Hi Tamara!)  I tweaked it a little bit and made it my own, but the main concept was all Tamara. 


She created this wonderful winter wonderful land with some of the beautiful dies from La-La Land Crafts.  I added the reindeer because my mountains were a little bare.  Adding the reindeer makes the snowman look no so lonely.  (hehehe)  Below is the inside of the card using another amazing die from LLLC. 


Below is a snapshot of the card and box on it's side.  This was a really fun and easy project to make.  Thank you Tamara for creating this fun project!  I'll probably stick some candy inside the box and gift it to someone at work.  I could possibly fit a gift card in there somewhere. 


Here are the dies that were used for this project: 

I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas share.  Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is fan-flipping-tastic!! What a great Christmas project! Love it!

Denice said...

Cute and clever....what a fun card to make! You always make the sweetest proejcts!