Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 1

Hello!!

Happy December everyone!  Can you believe in just 24 days we'll be celebrating the best day ever?!  lol!  I thought it would be fun to share some projects I've been working on for the next 25 days.  This was something Linda (Hi Linda!) did last year and she's planning to do this again this year, but I think she's only sharing on IG & FB.  I thought it this was a fun idea and I have some finished projects which includes cards and non-card projects that I can spread throughout the next 25 days.  Today I'm starting off with this calendar page I made last year...


The original was designed by my friend Angie (Hi Angie!) and I put this one together.  Used the adorable Holiday Anya 4 from The Greeting Farm, calendar page from Taylored Expressions,and snowflakes from a MS punch.  Colored HA4 with Copics and popped her on to the red panel.


Something sweet and simple for the first day.  I'll be back for the next 25 days with other Christmas crafts and if you'd like to share too just leave a comment and I'll be sure to come visit.  Thank you so much for popping in!!

Happy Holidays!
Leanne

1 comment:

Denice said...

Such a pretty calendar page...Anya makes for a wonderful calendar! Looking forward to seeing more of te 25 projects!