Monday, August 1, 2016

KBD Spotlight - August

Hi!

(Update):
Sorry everyone, I totally forgot that I had scheduled this a while back!!  HAHAHA!  Due to my own personal reasons I am no longer a part of the KBD team.  Sorry for the confusion!!  As you can tell I'm taking a break from the crafting world and hope to be back soon.  As to when that will be I'm not sure yet.  Thanks for your support and kind words!  I'll keep this up because I worked really hard on it, but just know that this is not on the Spotlight page at Kitty Bee Designs.  Thanks!! ^_^v

I'm spotlighting my August calendar over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog today.  This is featuring Shave Ice Bun.


The patterned paper was a perfect choice for this page because it reminds me that August is the beginning of summer.  And what better way to break the heat than to grab some form of cold ice?   Hope you're all having a great day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne!!!
I agree, this shaved ice (or ice shave as some call it) is darn perfect for a summer-theme. And the DP and sentiment sure goes well too. Have a great week.

Rachel Parys said...

Adorable as always!!! I can't believe it's flipping August already!!! LOL!

Colleen said...

The shaved ice bun is the perfect stamp image for your August calendar. He is so cute! I would love to have a bit or even a whole thing of shaved ice right now to help me keep cool. It is way too hot right now.

I am sorry that you need to take a break from the crafting world. I hope and pray that the reason why you are taking a break is not too serious. I hope that you will start crafting again one day soon. Hugs!

She's a Color Queen said...

So cute, you always make the most FUN stuff with Kitty Bee, and any other stamp for that matter! Come visit/follow me at my NEW blog www.shesacolorqueen.blogspot.com